Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 2011 and I am OFFICIALLY Amanda Cypert.  Tom and I were legally married on December 31, 2010.  Words cannot express how wonderful it feels to finally be Tom's wife.   We have wanted it for so long, and the fact that it is official brings me such peace.

And Mr. and Mrs. Cypert are wasting no time in trying to produce a mini-Cypert.  I will be visiting Dr. X this week to begin 'superovulation' using hormone injections.  In less than two weeks we will attempt our first IUI (Artificial Insemination).  My reaction to the hormone medications will be monitored closely by the clinic.  We certainly don't want an octo-mom situation around here (although twins would be welcome)...

I try not to put additional preassure on myself and take one day at a time.  Despite that, part of me is overwhelmed by the thought that I could actually be pregnant within just a few weeks!!  Another part of me is even more overwhelmed by the prospect of not being pregnant within a few weeks of today.  It is alot of pressure, emotionally and financially, and I pray to God we are blessed in the process.

But today, I am so happy and content just to be with my *Husband*.  Whatever happens during this process, I know we will get through it together.  I hope all reading this blog are just as excited and happy to begin this New Year as we are at the Cypert home  :)

I'll update later this week after Dr. appointment.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how happy I am for the both you and your new husband. I hope that you are able to acheive everything that you want within a reasonable time. We had difficulty conceiving our second child which was my husbands first, and it was emotionally draining. So my gift to you and Tom is that I pray everything will go smoothly and quickly.

    ReplyDelete