Monday, January 17, 2011

IUI Cancelled

"Real life isn't always going to be perfect or go our way, but the recurring acknowledgement of what is working in our lives can help us not only to survive but surmount our difficulties."  Sarah Ban Breathnach

Ultrasound today revealed approximately 15 mature eggs.  Needless to say, too many to go forward with artifical insemination, or even timed intercourse.

For the first time in a long while, I don't really have much to say.  I'm disappointed.  I'm sad.  I'm angry. 

I know I should focus on the many blessings in my life.  It's difficult because I feel like, once again, I have been kicked in the gut and knocked down.  I'm desperately looking for the strength to stand myself back up again. 

Thanks to everyone for the prayers.  I truly appreciate your support and friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment