Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prove me wrong


I am typically not one to want to be wrong, much less admit it.

But, I have convinced myself that I have failed again, and that I am not pregnant despite the best of efforts.

My beta (blood test) is not until Friday, but like a fool I went and took a home pregnancy test this afternoon.  I got one of those fancy ones that claim sensitivity up to 6 days before your missed period.  Today marks 8 days past the transfer, or 11 days past ovulation.  In a normal cycle that would mean I am currently 3 days shy of ground zero.  If I were pregnant it should have detected it.

I got a BFN -.

I am really trying to keep my chin up, but I am having a really tough time.  I feel like it's over.  Tom is frustrated with me because of this defeatest attitude, which makes the whole thing even worse.

Please Lord, if you are a loyal fruitlessfilly reader or just happen across this entry, please turn this thing around.  My body can probably live through this hormonal assault again, but I'm not sure my heart can.  The injections, the doctors appointments, the procedures, the waiting, it is just too much.  My work, my sanity, and my faith is suffering.  Please, please, please prove me wrong.  Please let us be successful.  Please make me a mommy.

Your admittedly flawed devotee,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment