Friday, February 4, 2011

Sooooooo...

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!



I almost can't believe it!  As I write this, my eyes are tearing up!  Tom and I are simply over the moon!  We just got the call, and it is official!

Of course, it is super super early.  That's the one problem with this blog, we can't do the whole wait to tell thingy that most people do.  There are still a lot of things that could go wrong of course, but we have made it past one of the biggest hurdles!

I cannot thank you all enough for the well wishes!  We go back for another blood test on Monday to make certain my levels are rising appropriately.  But for now, we am going to celebrate this MIRACLE BABY!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!  XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. SO SO HAPPY for you all! Congrats and well wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Praising God for this gift!

    ReplyDelete