Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Jalynn Kaye!

We may have not yet been successful in making our own little bundle of joy, but that does not mean I am without beautiful children in my life.

Tom's son Bradley, not much of a 'child' really, is 17 and absolutely wonderful.  He is wildly intelligent and inherited his Dad's wit and charm. 

But even before Bradley, I became Godmother and thus surrogate mom to one of the sweetest little girls in the world.  Jalynn Kaye Martin is four years old today.  It seems like just yesterday that her mother and my best friend Lori, me, Linda, and my Mom sat in Baptist East all night waiting for her to arrive.  I had court the next day, so I took my suit to the hospital with me at midnight October 31st, 2006.  I changed at the hospital and went to make my court appearances the next morning.  Unfortunately, the little bugger finally decided to grace us with her presence 15 minutes before I made it back to the hospital.  Now, she is the light of all of our lives.  She is frighteningly in tune, smart, and funny.  She makes everybody smile.  Happy birthday to my beautiful Goddaughter Jalynn, aka Strawberry Shortcake!!!  Mandos loves you!








No comments:

Post a Comment