Monday, November 8, 2010

Say cheese!

If you know me, then you must also know my sister.  We are two halves of one whole.  We are opposites in many ways, though our differences tend to compliment each other.  Whatever skills/attributes I lack, she has in abundance, and visa versa.  We have battled and fought in the past like most sisters; But we always come back to one another.  When it comes down to it, she can't lose me.  And I know, for certain, that I can't lose her.   

She came to town in mid-October shortly after Tom and I announced our engagement.  As a quasi-engagement gift, she took some photos of us when she was here.  This may not sound like much, but let me assure you this was an extremely precious gift.  First of all, she is AMAZINGLY talented.  It is not everyday that one gets the opportunity to be photographed by someone like her.  Second of all, she was booked solid with paying clients during her stay.  For her to donate the time and energy to take these photos of us was such an honor.  Finally, the photographs will always be treasured by us not only because they symbolize our love, but also because we had an absolute blast taking them!!!  Having someone that I love and trust take these photos meant more to me than anything.  So are some of the best!!!!



I think this is my fav  :)



He always kisses my forehead.  I find it so endearing.


This was taken outside mom's house.  She just finished building an outdoor oasis which includes a fireplace, plenty of cozy furniture, and soon to come a hot tub.  She has dreamed all her life of having something like this, but has always spent any extra money she had on my sister and me.  This picture is special to me because it is proof that both of our dreams have come true.



Handsome devil.  I love his look here.





Hope you enjoyed them!!!!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment