Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good News!!!

Ok, stellar news today  :)  The Provera worked and I don't have to have another D&C!!!!!  Yippeeee  :)

The vaginal ultrasound showed much improvement as to the thickness of my uterine walls.  Dr. X said they looked "really good."  This is the first time those two words have come out of a doctor's mouth referring to anything having to do with my fertility!

So, the next and last step before proceeding with fertility meds is a dye test in my tubes.  Not that Dr. X anticipates a problem per se with my tubes; but he wants to rule that out as an additional source of trouble.  So, assuming that the tube test comes out ok, we could be actively trying to get pregnant by the new year.  :)  :)

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts you have all sent my way!!!!!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thats great news. My RE wanted to do that test to but turned out I was pg. I wish the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Amanda, that is great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I'VE CALLED YOU 10102931029381093 TIMES! CALL ME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete