Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Girl Time!!

So excited!!!  "The girls" are leaving our guys at home and taking a ladies' weekend to the Smoky Mountains.  Watch out Maggie.

I am lucky enough to have a handful of besties that have stuck by me through thick and thin.  I'm talking pre pre-school.  We have loved, argued, and made-up with each other countless times.   These girls have been my constant companions since I can't even remember.  Our friendship has seen countless others come and go.  From boyfriends to husbands, weddings to divorces, and motherhood to infertility, we have shared it all. 

We generally try to meet up for dinner once every couple of months to catch up and soak each other in.  What a wonderful blessing to have friends who know your entire history, and love you anyway.  As far as girlfriends go, these three come second only to my beloved sister and mother.

So...Lori, Allison, Ashton, and I are off to lock ourselves up in a Smoky Mountain cabin for the entire weekend.  No boys, no children, little responsiblity.  But we are armed with plenty of wine, plenty of snacks, and plenty of love.  :)  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment