Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random question of the day

Ok, ladies.  Please, someone please, tell me the secret.  There has to be a solution to this daily problem, but Lord knows I have not yet found it.  I pull, and tug, and squirm, but I'll be damned if my underwear STILL will not stay up!

If the answer is thongs, well then you can keep it.  I have always hated the things and absolutely will not begin wearing them now.  But, I do need help.  It is absolutely not attractive to constantly be pulling and tugging to keep my undies from gracing my ankles.  But now that my stomach has expanded, there is no waist line to save the things from sliding down my hips and past my butt. 

I have tried the maternity underwear, and have found that they are almost as useless as their non-maternity counterparts.  So, what do other preggos do?  Go commando?  While my mother would support this decision as she has always preferred it, I'm not sure I can hang.  In pants maybe, but in a skirt or dress...I don't think so.

1 comment: