Monday, May 2, 2011

"A baby...

 "...Girl...one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today"  ~Author Unknown


My heart is so full right now.  Words cannot describe how I feel.  This day was WELL worth the wait, the tests, the disappointments, the tears, the sleepless nights, the sadness, the anticipation, and the worry.  This day is what I have wished for so long.  With this baby girl, ALL of my dreams come true. 

And the twinkle in my husband's eyes upon hearing "it's a girl" is something I will never forget.  He squeezed my hand, and even in the darkened room, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.


I'm still a little numb.  It's going to take a while for me to come down off this cloud.  :) 





Look at HER little hands up by her face.  Melt....





View of HER little tush and the back of her legs.  And the pointer is pointing, at well, the goods (or lack there of, should I say)  :)

She was flippin' and a' floppin' around so it was hard to get a pic!  I love how it looks like she is sucking her thumb here!

Our sweet miracle

1 comment: