Monday, October 18, 2010

Progesterone X2

So I started my second round...

And... it's not as bad this time (yet)!  I'm hoping this is a really good sign that I'm on my third day and no bleeding yet.  Last time I don't think the dang pill even dissolved before that happened!  I am cramping and had a massive headache at the end of today.  But I'm a tough girl and can handle that!  I just dread the bleeding.

Tom and I are attempting to plan our wedding.  It is going to be a small ceremony with family/almost family only.  And, Lord knows, I will not be wearing white!  I told my mom today I'm not wearing white or ivory and I'm not sending formal invitations (as opposed to cute informal ones).  It's just tacky for a second wedding (sorry if you did it, just personal opinion).  But we are thinking seriously about New Year's Eve this year.  We have found a bed and breakfast in Bardstown that will rent the entire house to us for New Year's!  I really can't think of a better way to ring in the new year!  And I really can't wait to be this man's wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment