Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Urg!

**If you want to skip the dirty details, you can fast-forward to the bottom of the page for a concise summary of this post*

Today I took my last of the 7 provera pills.  Let me just say this:  I hate them.

Aside from cramping, excessive bleeding, and overall bitchiness, I am experiencing major nausea.  I just stopped off at Hardee's and got a milk shake in hopes that this would help the situation.  Of course, the literature also discusses hyper weight-gain as a side effect of the drug, so this is just awesome.

I'm just really annoyed.  Actually, I feel plain angry.  I'm angry that I have to take this stupid medicine.  I'm angry that the only alternative to me taking this medication is another sugery.  I'm angry that none of this ever seems to get better.

Aside from the joy of provera and its effects, my clumsy ass fell on Monday and I planted my face in the concrete.  I look like I have been beaten.  I have cuts and scrapes on my face, elbows, hands, and knees.  My top lip is busted open from where my tooth hit it.  And my neck hurts almost like I have whiplash or something. 

In a nutshell, so far, this week really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment