Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time to make a fresh start

This will be my final post in my fruitless filly blog.

This blog has given me so much cathartic comfort over these past couple of years.  It has been a place for me to let go of my sadness, air my frustration, and share my hopes and dreams for the future.  I am so happy to say that I can now move on from it and focus on life after infertility. 

Yes, technically I am still infertile.  And, the issue is sure to come up again as we try and grow our family in the future.  But, I am no longer "fruitless" thanks to the medical miracle of In Vitro Fertilization.  Lana's birth has forever changed me for the better.  Whatever happens with respect to my ability to conceive in the future, I will always be the proud mother of one beautiful baby girl named Lana James. 

So, in this spirit I move on to document my journey as a new mommy after successfully conquering infertility.  My new blog is located at www.thefruitfullfilly.blogspot.com.  I thank all my loyal Fruitless Filly readers for your love and support, both those official followers and others who stay on the DL.  I invite you to join me over at my new blog!  I have no idea what is in store for us, but I know it is sure to lead to some funny stories!!!

So, goodbye to Fruitless Filly.  Although I am glad to be rid of her, I know my experiences documented herein will make me a more appreciative and loving mommy to my Lana-girl.  <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment