Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm loving today



- The feeling of Lana stirring in the late afternoon and evening.  It seems that she is all quiet until I too am quiet, then BAM!!  Even though it still strikes me as super strange, I absolutely love feeling her moving in there. 

- Banana ice cream.  Still.

- The chuckle I get when Tom informs me that he is watching his "stories" on TV.  Hysterical that he calls his shows "stories."

-  Friends who are always there to remind me that I am loved and appreciated, and that the sun will shine tomorrow.  We could all use a pick-me-up at times, and I feel especially blessed for those who are always there to provide one.

- The fact that my growing belly is making my boobs look small for the first time in my life.  LOL

- My mom and her loving, albeit crazy, ways. 

- My furbabies who never miss an opportunity to say "I love you mom" with a tail wag or big sloppy kiss.

Hoping that you too have plenty to love and smile about in your lives!!  xoxo

1 comment: