Thursday, July 21, 2011

Third Trimester!


I cannot believe I am already in my third trimester.  At the same time, I feel like I have been pregnant forever.  It's all very strange.

We are 2/3 of the way home and thus in approximately 11 weeks, little Lana should be here.  It's hard for me to wrap my brain around it!  I have so many questions!  I'm so scared, yet so excited.  I could literally burst with anticipation! 

  • Will she have dark hair like mine, or be a blondie like her daddy...once was, long ago  ;). 
  • Will she love me as much as I already love her? 
  • Will I get through the birth without completely humiliating myself by (1) Acting like a big baby, or (2) Pooping on myself?  (And yes, fellas, this happens quite frequently I am sad to say)
  • Will I cry when I lay eyes on her or simply let out several of my signature cackles from joy?  Or maybe both?!?!
  • Is her arrival going to correspond with my sister's extended trip so she can be here for the birth?  I so want her to be here.
  • Will my family be ousted from the maternity ward for rowdiness and noise violations?  (If you know my family at all, you will know that this is completely possible)
  • Will I be as good at this mommy thing as I SO want to be?
  • Will I be able to face the challenges of those first couple weeks without being too hard on myself or my husband?
I am so eager to lay eyes on this little one and begin our life as a family  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your photo at the top of your page. Can't believe you are already in your third trimester!

    ReplyDelete