Sunday, July 24, 2011

La-Z Bones



I have an admission to make.

As of late, I have been extremely lazy.  Like, off the charts lazy.  I can't seem to muster the strength to do much of anything unless I absolutely have to. Example:  My mom offered to treat me to a pedicure after work last week and I just couldn't bring myself to go.  Seriously, too lazy to get pampered?  Is this normal?

On the weekends, I literally lay around ALL DAY LONG.  I feel so exhausted, the heat is kicking my butt, so I just sit here.  I figure the less I move, the cooler I will stay and less I will swell.  And Project Runway reruns on Lifetime are not helping.  

I tell myself this is temporary and probably normal in the third trimester, but deep down I'm afraid.  I'm afraid I will never have energy again.  I'm afraid I'll never want to get out of this house again.  I'm afraid that once Lana gets here I will suck as a mommy because of this overwhelming exhaustion.  IDK.  The closer I get to my due date, the more afraid I get of everything... Is that normal?  lol

1 comment:

  1. Girl, if there is every a time in life when you deserve to be lazy IT'S NOW:)! Kick your feet up and sleep/rest/watch Bravo all you can. You will still do those things when Lana gets here, but the more rest you can get now, the more prepared you will be for her arrival. And don't you worry, you will be a wonderful mommy.

    ReplyDelete