Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some wedding Deets...

So, I thought I would share some of the deets of our small ceremony which is approaching fast!!!  New Years Eve!  We are so excited!!!  We got our wedding bands last night, so just about everything is ready. 

I want the front of my gown to remain a surprise, but here is a teaser...This is what the back looks like:



 It's very dramatic, and very vintage-inspired, and thus very me.  In my mind PERFECT for a 1940's themed murder mystery wedding  :)  To keep the drama going, I have will be wearing the following accessories:



The ceremony is being held outside on my mother's covered deck, so I will need a little something to cover my shoulders.  I think this will fit the bill!



I am known by friends and family, and in court, for my love of long, dangly, and at times mildly inappropriate earrings.  But I've never really cared what other people thought.  So who really cares if most of the other female attorneys wear small and delicate jewelry to court?  That's just not my thing.  So, it's only right that I bring out the bling big time for our wedding!   These babies are 3 1/2 inches long! 

As for my hair, I am thinking it needs to be up, vintage-y, and bangin'.  I have a beautiful headpiece with an ivory flower, crystals, and a few feathers.  I want something soft, not too fixed or glued tight to my head, and big.  Yes, people, I like big hair.  I am a southern woman and heart and believe the bigger your hair, the closer you are to God.   Besides that, I have a big head (which I believe is needed to store my large brain), so therefore I look postitively stupid without some body to my hair. 

So, that's all you get for now.  On the fertility side of things, I am scheduled to take my dye test this Thursday afternoon.  I will be glad to get it over with, and hopefully this is the last of the inquiry-related stuff.  Cross your fingers and hope for good news!






No comments:

Post a Comment